Skip to main content
- To enable a career change for professionals in fields other than education.
- To provide professionals in education a path to enhance their certification and teaching credentials.
- To provide comprehensive curricular and field experiences.
- To provide an integrated, sequenced program with a collaborative cohort of peers.
- To emphasize interdisciplinary, problem-solving curriculum approaches to learning.
- To integrate current technology applications in all areas of teaching and learning.
- To provide/enable/prepare candidates to utilize recognized best practices for 21st century educators founded on national and state standards
- To prepare future leaders for the field of education
- To prepare program candidates to become “reflective practitioners” in the field of education.